Wednesday 14 March 2012

Messages to each other while apart



From Zoe
ryt nw...i dnt thnk theres anyone in the world who misses u lyk i do! Ive been in my rwm the whole day so i went out 4some freshair...wel theres never been anywhere else to go here except 4the pool!m nt swimming m just lyng on my bck lwkng at da sky!no starz jst cloudz! M tryng to imagine m at da beach. Babe i c one star or is it a satelite...tryng to rememba wat u tld me!i wish u were here 


To Zoe
Hey babi!!
Your messages are so sweet I shed a tear when I read them, just like every morning when I wake up to see that your not next to me... wish I could hold you tight and kiss your neck....
 Im dealing with study permit things now, cuz i really want to get things sorted so I can get going with 2O12 and come be with you!!!!


Miss u a lot too!! Last night, I dreamed that we were both here in moz working a very complicated plane to go spend New Years in Ponta do Ouro, lol.... guess i wish it was still the end of 2011...

Loads of all over kisses!!!!!


From Zoe
so babe i did it...i set my alarm for 5:30 AM so that i could have a 20minutes snooze time, 10 minutes of getting up n wondering around wit my brain still not working properly! 6 i started the excercise! OH YEAH!!! well now i just hve to keep it up till end of the week n see...

when i left u were still sleeping...i sent u a goodmorning kiss on skpe...i hope u got it babe! i miss u tons...lots of kisses babe mwah 


To Zoe
Yeah babi, great effort, im proud of you well done....... I love to see that u got the spirit.. Tomorow im gona try to jog and/or swim, to take the good example on you.... 
MIss you back and I dereamed of you last night (as most nights, actually) you here with me... 
Loads of kisses babi...... and if you dont get them tonight, i hope they'll brighten your day tomorow... :)


To Zoe
Just a load of kisses to you. miss you so babi!!! I also wanted to remind you that your the sweetest.... :)


From Zoe
babe....u the best ever
u put a smile on my face the whole day n it will still b there even tomorrow 


No comments:

Post a Comment