Thursday 29 March 2012

Best Ever

Sometimes...as much as you know the difference between a book and reality, you always try to make your life a little like your favourite book or movie, cause you have to give it a shot somehow! Sometimes there are people who come into your life and make you feel like the main character in the book they are writing...Special!

They will do things that will make you smile so hard you will wonder why your heart hasn't burst and bled out all over your chest yet! 

Simple and effortless things...but to you they become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish!
  
My boyfriend went on a trip with his dad and brother, somewhere in Moz
On the beach he drew a picture of me on the sand as if I'm lying next to him 
 And the words next to him say: "I wish you were here"

So babe...you are just the best ever! You have taught me so much in the five months I've known you...in a way I've never experienced before! Yes I dont know what will happen in a month or a year but I just hope you know how much I will always appreciate you being a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment