Thursday 15 December 2016

I don't wanna make you nervous baby....


But this part of the world exists!


So Rick Ross in one of his albums records a story of two dope bitches learning tolerance in a world overrun by, according to them, basic bitches. They talk of differences separating dopeness from basicness. And speak of Fundi furs and Hermes Birkins! These are worldly possessions, or rather otherworldly; the most expensive material possessions unattainable to 99% of the people on earth:

Basic bitches make me nervous. Yes. They make me nervous. If you're a boss, this stack right here falls out of your pocket, you don't even got time to pick it up. You keep walking. You don't got time. You keep going. It's probably not worth your time. Your minutes cost more than the stack. Keep it moving. 
Keep it money baby!
People fucking throw rose petals at me when I walk by. They throw Belaire Rosé
Cause I'm a fucking boss!

Now have a listen to the anonymous dope bitches:


No comments:

Post a Comment